Thursday, 10 June 2010

Tired ar..

Im thinking when can let me rest gao gao
And the answer is no
Never end my busy life
Im so tired,until dunno how to describe it
I felt suffer in drama class,
feel like want to vomit for few times.

Thanks to my group members
Although it was not really well and we can done it better
but we had tried our best already.Dont you?
Don feel sorry to me.Its nothing.As long as we did our best.
This was the past.Its finished.
I hope you guyz can perform better in new group
Im sorry to say that i should join Jean's group.
Not the acting or what.Its just the feeling.
To me la,we have more (mo qi),can act very real.
It doesnt matter which group im in.
I just hope that can same group with Jean.
This is our final,so i feel that i have to choose what i want.
Im so sorry..

So sorry to my b waiting for me one and half hour..
Thnx..and today saw my gege Mr wen kang in 666..
he still the same,super thin ...

当我单身的时候,我会给需要的人一个拥抱,一个吻以表示友情的爱
如今,我已不能给予这种方式的爱,因为我有了他,他只允许我专门拥抱他,吻他
他很自私,因为爱情会让人变得自私,可是这也是种爱的表现

No comments:

Post a Comment