Monday, 28 June 2010

My 20th birthday

Firstly thanks to
-Pik Ling
-Li Wei
-Estee
-Lilian
-Jimmie
-Hendhy
-Jean
-Shifny
-Jessica
-Ken
and many many more..
so much ppl gv me the suprise..
i really appreciate it and enjoy it..

Thanks to my bb..
U makes me hungry !!!
i wont forget dis!!!!
lolx..
Thnx ur love
Thnx ur care
Thnx ur kiss

Thanks to Rafael
Thanks for the gift..
i really like it XD

Thanks to Allen
Thanks because u let us bully u >.<
hahahahah

Thanks to My mom
She keep scolding me from the day before my
birthday until my birthday >.<
Thanks sing k with me in red box..
i noe u tak dang wan to celebrate v me but i din
have time to acc you >.<

Thanks to myself,coz dat day i almost lost my phone ..

Thanks to Joel,the call from Aus..

Thanks to everyone whoever greet me happy birthday XD
I noe who u r ..
I really happy with it..

Birthday >.<
im 20th !!!
OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment