Monday, 7 June 2010

我说

最近专注于功课的我,竟然暂时没有了摄影mood。。。fuuuuuuu...ok la..write in english...
recently felt stress and always focus on my assignment,but seriously the 1st assignment of visual com i really didnt put my afford on it,so i have to apologize but i know : "its too late to apologize,its too laaaateeeeeeeee...LOL...
erm..maybe because of stress and my mom keep asking me to help her do this do that..
I realy have no time to help her,but she keep order me to finish it on time..damn it..
Finally i did nothing and she speak to me with very bad mood with bad words too...damn it..
i really beh siok la...i study ma...if you wan me to help you,then no need study le lo ..
of coz i noe there is some financial problem,but please gv me time to finish up my entire assignment 1st.but i noe my assignment wont have an END word before i graduate..
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......
Yesterday went to popular bought a nice greeting card,which is pink,there's a pop out flower and a dress.Oh ya,my greeting card's message was awesome..Which is "daughter,happy birthday"
erm...forgive me that i din have a daughter yet and also dunno what's the feeling to be an awesome mother..
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu........
Im fucking tired.....
later still need to help mom to do her job T.T
damn fucking tired.....
help me out T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment