Sunday, 20 June 2010

Drama- Anger,Love and Excited

Anger
If you don’t like me, don’t bullshit to me
If you don’t understand me, don’t judge me
If you think you can’t control yourself don’t say something bad about my family
You think you very good meh?
Didn’t do something wrong before
Don’t you think you very childish?
Use your brain to think 1st before you talk
Fuck! Don’t simply judge me especially relate to my family
You also have parent, if I scold your parent you will very happy meh?
Everyone have their own way to solve problem.
No need you kepo.
Don’t you try to think why you didn’t have friend in this college?
If you think you very lonely? Pity? Feel like want to cry?
Then you have to change your attitude
Don’t every time after you shoot people, then want people to pity you
Yes, I do
Pity you that you don’t know how to appreciate
Pity you that you don’t know how to enjoy your life.

Love
You are old my dearest grandma
You can’t walk
Everything needs someone to help you
Since few days ago, maid runs off
I saw your tear, but I can’t help you much
When you fall down few years ago
You almost die
We are scared
I’m the only one who stands beside and support you all the time
Keep telling you that you no need to worry, it was a small matter
But the doctor told me that it was serious, every one of us must have preparation
I believe that you can recover; you can stand up one day
when I was small, you gave me your love, now is the time to give you
I don’t care, I only know that I love you so much, I can’t live without you.

Excited
Hey ,I tell you ar
Yesterday me, Lawrence, Estee and her went to Sunway pyramid to play the ball
You now she was very excited and confident to turn out a cute Minnie mouse
We focus on the ball when it fall down.
Finally,it’s a yong sui fat cat..
Very very funny de lo
The cat very yong sui one…
Almost look like Alice in the wonderland one fat cat
But it looked distorted lo.I said it look like distorted Doraemon
But very very very yong sui lo
Then we laugh until almost 抽筋
Everyone look at us
I wonder how we look like in the cctv

No comments:

Post a Comment