Sunday, 20 June 2010

Drama Vampire-My version

Scene 1
Sammy is reading a ghost comic on her bed..

Mom: Sammy, dinner is ready (Loud)
Sammy: Ok. (Loud)
(5 minutes later)
Mom: Sammy, faster (loud)
Sammy: Ok. (Loud)
(5 minutes later)
Mom: (knock.)Sammy, everyone is waiting for you, what are you doing there?
Sammy: Haiyo, almost finish d. Give me 5 more minutes
Mom: Can not! Faster come out, everyone is waiting for you.
Sammy: Wait for a while la.
Mom: Faster!! You don wan I get angry right?
Sammy: (throw her book) ok la ok la..

Scene 2
Sammy walks back from school with Ben and her neighbor Winnie

Winnie: Hey Sammy, have you finish your vampire night?
Sammy: Yes, but I took 1 hour to finish the last chapter. Damn it
Ben: Why? I tot will be 15 minutes or less than that, Why this time so long?
Sammy: Spend 3 hours for my dinner with my parents,first hour is for food, after that talk about my homework and result.
Ben: Ask them don’t worry ,because you still have me to teach you
Winnie: Self Loving
Sammy: This is not a joke k, the most important is they wasted my time. Time is so precious.
Ben: Forget about it,thinking of me enough already.
Sammy: Fuck you
(few minutes later)
(A car park beside there)
Suddenly give a paper to them and go off.
Winnie:hey,what is this?
Ben:Vampire’s dinner?
Sammy: Seems interesting.
Ben:When is it?
Winnie: 12nd of June,at 10pm,gather at Vam’s field.
Sammy: You all free on that day?
Ben: You go I go
Winnie: I think im free.
Sammy: So, on.

Scene 3
The day has come
(phone)
Winnie : Hello,Sammy,are you ready?
Sammy:Yea,but I have to make sure everyone have sleep .
Winnie: Ok,I will call Ben now.After I meet with Ben,I will come to you.
Sammy: Ok,bye

Winnie:Hello,Ben,where are you ?
Ben: Im coming,5 minutes will reach there.
Winnie: ok,after you reached let me know
Ben: Sure

(half an hours)

After they meet up,they went to Vam’s field.
Winnie: (stop) hey,sammy,it look scary
Sammy: I felt so interesting
Ben: Wow

(walk in)
Winnie: (use finger touch the door,which is unlock)
Arghhh,so dark,don’t leave me alone
Sammy: Anyone have torch light?
Ben: Ya I have,here you are.
Sammy: don worry Winnie,just follow me.
Harry:Welcome to our world.Are you ready to join this event?
Winnie: Arghhh!!!
Sammy: Who is that?!
Ben: Come out? Who is that?
Harry: Hahahaha *evil laugh,you felt scared?want to run away?After you decide,there is no turn back.
Winnie: Sammi,don join already,we go back ok?
Sammy: No,I never every scared,im so interested about this event.
Ben: I will follow her decision.
Harry: Well,nice one,please follow me..

Scene 4

They come to a small village
Two vampire stand beside to welcome them.
Gennie: Welcome to Our world, my name is Gennie.
Fennie: Hello, my name is Fennie, welcome again.
Sammy: Hello Gennie and Fennie,my name is Sammy,nice to know both of you
Gennie: Hello Sammy,nice to meet you too,so how about two of you?
Ben: Hello,my name is Ben,hope can find out something fun here.
Fennie: Sure,you will have a lot of fun here,tomorrow We’ll bring you out.Enjoy it.
Gennie: Ya,if you need any help,also can ask us.
Ben: Wow,it sounds intesting,I cant wait for it
Fennie: So how about this girl? Hello, what is ur name?
Winnie: o..o..oh..hello,im Winnie..
Fennie: Oh ,hi winnie,nice to meet you here,don be scared ya
Winnie: ooh ooo h..


Gennie: So,we will bring three of you to our home to take a rest first.
Fennie:Later,we will inform you when the dinner have ready.
Sammy:ok,thanks.
Gennie: Its our honored.

Scene 5
In room

Sammy: Fennie was so special
Ben: What ? im the most special,ok?
Winnie: Hey,both of you don talk about these ok?Im so afraid.
Sammy: Winnie,r u crazy?Like that also scared.
Winnie: Don’t you feel very weird?
Sammy: No,I felt interesting only.
Winnie: Never mind la,you will never understand what’s my feeling .

(knock..)

Fennie: Hello,im fennie,im here to inform three of you that our dinner are ready.
Sammy&Ben: Ok

Pause

Brandy: hahaha..im Brandy,im glad to know that we have new comer.Welcome to our world.(clap)
Sammy: Hello,Brandy,my name is Sammy,she is Winnie and he is Ben.
Brandy: Welcome to all of you.Lets have our dinner now.

Scene 6
Fennie and Gennie bring them to a show.

Sammy: Wow,nice nice nice ..Brandy was awesome..
Winnie: Don’t you think it’s familiar?
Sammy: What familiar?
Winnie: This place and this show
Sammy: Erm..hey…yea…is it tat……
Winnie: The book called Night
Sammy: So means that these shows have a big secret?
Winnie: Yea
Sammy: Oh ..no wonder..
Winnie: No wonder what?
Sammy: He was so handsome.
Ben:Hey Sammy,im more handsome k?
Sammy: U r not.
Ben: As you like,I know that you love me so much,that’s enough.
Sammy: Im not
Ben: Don lie urself,female said No means Yes
Sammy: Self Loving !
Ben: Im serious
Scene 7
They went there for twice and Sammi getting likes the Brandy.
So she try to ask genie about him..

Sammi: Gennie and Fennie,can I ask u all a question?
Gennie: Yes,please ask.
Sammi: Is Brandy have gf?
Gennie: Yes,He have
Sammi: What is her name?
Gennie: emmmmm………
Sammi: Who is that?
Gennie: She is my sister
Sammi: Who is your sister?
Gennie: Fennie
Sammi: Thanks
Gennie: Welcome

Pause

Sammie: Since you have a gf ,I just want to tell you that I will still love you.
Brandy: How do you know that?
Sammi: I have my way to find out.Do you love her?
Brandy: Yes,of course
Sammi : Don’t lie,I know what is ur plan.
Brandy: Please trust me ,I really love her.
Sammi: Fennie’s father is the head of this village right?
So whoever become his elder daughter’s husband can become the new head of this village right?
Brandy: Since you know what is my plan,I also don’t want to lie you anymore.Yes,u r right.But im sure im the most suitable people to be the head of his village.
Sammi: Why ?
Brandy: Every girls love me,because of my look.Im genius,im god! Everyone need me.
Sammi: Self loving
Brandy: Don’t believe me never mind,because you are not vampire
Sammi: How do you know that?
Brandy: Because I smell it,come on,im so hungry now.
Sammi: What what what do you want from me?
Brandy: Don worry,few seconds,it doesn’t pain.
Sammi: Don’t don’t ..
Brandy: (suck the blood) wow..nice…
Sammi: (shout!!!!!!)
Brandy: Don’t worry,its fine.
Sammi: Cry and run away..

Ben: Do you heard somebody shout?
Winnie: Yea,sounds like Sammi
Ben: What ??! (run out from house)
Winnie: (follow Ben)
Ben and Winnie keep asking people whether got see Sammi or not?
Pause
Street

Ben Winnie: Sammie (shout) X many times
Ben: Sit at floor and cry..
Winnie: Don’t worry,we need to cool down first
Ben: I cant,you don’t understand how important is she.Without him I cant live anymore.Bring out a knife
Winnie: (take the knife)Don’t be so silly
Fennie: Hey,all of you haven sleep yet?
Ben and Winnie:…..
Gennie: Sis,they look sad.
Fennie: Sad?What is sad
Gennie: Sad means something unhappy happen.
Fennie: How do you know this?
Gennie: I read from a book.
Fennie: Don’t worry ben and Winnie.Let us accompany two of you cry.
Gennie: Ya..(start to cry)
Ben: Stand up and walk and continue call Sammie.
Winnie: Sorry Fennie and Gennie,Sammi was lost.We are trying to find her out.
Gennie:What ? R u serious?
Winnie: Do you think Im joiking?( follow Ben)
Fennie Gennie: ( help them find Sammi)

The next day

Scene 8
Sammie: I cant believe,What he did to me.I don want to be here anymore.keep running…
If I tell Ben AND Winnie,They will scold me because I didn’t tell them I went to Brandy’s room.
Im so wrong,because of my curiousity,I still let my frens stay in this scary world.Im so scared.I want go home.I want to go home.

Pause

Ben: I still cant find her,im so useless (hit himself)
Winnie: Don like that,Ben .. You still have me.
Ben: Sammie,I really love her.Without her,I feel lonely ..
Winnie: You still have me,Ben.
Ben: Don’t be so silly, Sammie is the only one in my heart.We are just a friend
Winnie: But
Ben: Stop it,im too tired,I need to relax. Please don talk to me.
Winnie: hng…
Fennie: (knock) Can I come in?
Gennie: This is breakfast, now is afternoon already, I put on the table ya.
Fennie: Please finish your breakfast, if not didn’t have energy to find Sammi out.
Winnie: Thanks Fennie and Gennie.
Gennie: Don’t worry,we will try to find out Sammie too.
Winnie: Thanks
Gennie Fennie: No problem
Fennie: Yesterday I saw Sammie walked to Brandy’s room
Ben: Huh?! What?Where is Brandy?
Gennie: Why you didn’t tell me?
Fennie: Because I tot this is very normal.A lot of girls like him and always went to his room.
Ben: (Run our from his room)
Ben: (knock) Brandy,what you did to Sammi
Brandy: Let’s have a competition.
Ben: What’s that?
Brandy: I will find out Sammi, But you have to challenge with me.If you win,Sammi is urs,and you can back to ur world.if you lose,Sammi will be mine.You cant leave this world.
Ben: Tomorrow 8pm at park.
Brandy: Sure.

Reach 8pm
Fight fight fight

Brandy almost kill Ben,however Sammi run out and block .
Sammi was injured.
Brandy: haha,I win.
Fennie: (slap Brandy)Run off
Brandy: Fennie..
Ben:Sammi…Sammi…wake up .
Sammi: im sorry Ben..
Winnie: somebody please help us!!!Please…

After this ..
Fennie in love with Ben.She tell Ben,if Ben wants to be his husband,he will be the head of whole village,but rejected by Ben.Fennie told Ben,she will keep this place for Ben,she gave Ben a special coin,the coin represent VIP.There’s 10 coins available in the village,its very precious.After that Ben said they want to go back to their own world.Fennie and Gennie agree with it.They turn back their own world.They went to hospital,but doctor said the injured was too deep.Before Sammi gone,she told Ben,Don loves her anymore.Ben said no matter what,he will loves her forever.Ben ask for permission,which is be her boy friend until the last.
Sammi cry and agree with it.
Everyday,they see sunrise and sunset.Once,they are talking when see the sunset,suddently Sammie felt suffer,then die.Ben cry and jump out from floor 10,finally they died.

No comments:

Post a Comment