Saturday, 12 June 2010

Hurt me again

Dont even try to hurt my b
he wont get hurt,but i hurt
no matter how
no matter what
u can scold me
u can make me emo
i will stand every side to thinking of it
i said i observe everything
im so crazy,yes,im
i look childhish but not my mind
remember,if everyone like you,
i wont be so guai,
somebody look me down
i will grow stronger
because i learn something from ppl's laugh
i change myself
i noe what's going wrong

sometimes i din do anything
because of my look
because of my words
all of them laugh me,throw me something,bully
so how?
should i fight with them?
i observe,i change,and now i have friends.
I realise that i have many best friend which is after i came to TOA
Although still have people doesnt like me as well,
but im trying to change

not because of people's laugh or what,we have no confident and let ppl kesian
you should be stronger and change ur attitude ,change,change,change!!!!
If not you never live without ppl's laugh.
If I dont laugh you,so how about others ?
So what??!!!
Fine..
I really admire my b.
Im sorry,if i said something wrong.
Please understand ppl,before scold them..
Feel like so innocent..

Im sure if Chia Yi here,she sure help me to say something.
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment