Sunday, 20 June 2010

Drama Second Show

With some of my crap english..LOL..
Can be better actually but time limit ==

If the truth is hidden
Scene 1
Location: Living Room Hostel
Narrator: This is a story about a group of friends Audrey, Bella and Christy. They have been together since they were small. Years have passed, and they are still together, going to the same college. This group of friends has 1 thing in common with one another. They like to sing. Through their beautiful voices after years of singing together, they became famous around the college. One day, 1 of their housemate goes to the hostel where they stay together.
(ABC singing, Erik playing guitar)(Living Room)
(Start with L going back to Hostel with a paper)
Linda – Housemate
Linda : Hey, stop la,so noisy.Nah,see this,wah,can be a super star ler.
B : Huh,what ?! Really?
Linda : Of course.If u think I lie you,then no need believe me la!
C&B : Let me see the paper!!!
A : (EXCITED SOUND) (Grab paper forcefully)
(ABC looking at the paper)
B : Wah,really ler…Hey where did you get that from?
C : Look! isn’t that the judge from Malaysian Idol??
A : Hey,not bad ler..
L : I found it in my back from college just now, thought you guys will be very excited.
C : ou…So sweet, I love you L..muacks muakcs..
A :Wa,if we win this singing competition, we can be super star ler..
C :Ya lo ya lo…Lets join the competition la..
A :Lets continue practice to improve our skill..
(Erik hear the competition)( go to ABC)
E : Hey whats the fuss about?
A : We are talking about Singing competition
B : Yea la Yea la,If we win this competition will be super star
C : Hey E,u noe how to play guitar right?
E : Why not?
B : If you join us,we can create a team d
C : Try to imagine,if we are the star..Wah..(excited)
B : Hey C, don too excited la
C : We good in singing what and now we have a great guitarist ler…
A : (smile) haiii, I can’t wait for it.
Scene2
A:Tomorrow is the last day for us tpo practise,we must try our best to win this competition.
B and A:Yes we will.
E:We are the best team forever,good luck buddy.
(they are so excited and get ready for their competition)
they keep practice …….)
Scene 3
B:im so nervous.
A:Don’t worry,we must win this time.
C:Good Luck buddy.
(give me five or wat)
Performance……
Two judge look at each other and smile.
(Judge A give comment)
JA:The centre 1,ur name is Audrey right?
A:Yea(keep Smiling)
JA:Ur voice very special,I like it,if you keep practicing,u will have a great result.You have potential to be a good singer.
A:Thank you ,I will.
JA:so far,I think ur team is the best for this singing competition.
(happy and hug together *excited)
They’re getting famous through this competition…

Scene3
Finally they become a famous team.They very busy and no time to shop.
B:Hey,long time no shopping d,since later we have half day to rest,we must shopping!!!!
C:Ou yea,my hand also very ichy d,lets have some new clothes…Jewellery….New begini…arghhhh!!!!!!
B:Hey,where is A?
C:oh ya,I call her now..(take hp,too too too…)
C:hey, nobody answer ler…how….
B:errr…nvm lo,we shopping 1st…^^
C:okok ^^

Scene 4
A:Hard to breath…
A:Argh..what happen to me,im so suffer..
A:*Drink a lot of water* almost cry
(handphone put beside keep vibrate)

Scene 5
(few times keep ignore B and C
B:hey c,why recently A always don want answer our phone?
C:aiya,don worry la,she must dating with her bf
B:but hor but hor
C:aiya,don but,if not,she sick meh?i don think so lo..
B:haiz..
C:She getting arrogant d,still remember?last time what the judge said to her?
B:Yea,the judge said her voice was special and can be a great singer.
C:Yea,you are right,so maybe she did something bad to us,or wan to separate with us d..
B:huh?really?then how?
C:Just be normal lo.
B:Oh..
In the other way,A went to hospital.
A:Doctor,recently I feeling not well?
D:Anywhere not feeling well?
A:I felt that my breath unnormal,its like gasping.
D:Other than this stil got any other place feeling not well?
A:I felt tired and tats all
D:Ic,let me help you to do a test first and few weeks later you will get the result.
A:ok ,sure..Thank you doctor.

Scene 5
Few weeks later.
B:Hey,do you read yesterday’s news.
C:Yea,our “pro” A and her bf ugly photo
B:Hey C,don like tat,we still in group,she is our sis.
C:She also didn’t care about us,we are not sis anymore.
B:Haiz,maybe she got some problem canot speak out.
C:I HOPE she will have a great explanation.

In the other way,A go to hospital to take her result.
D:hello A,here is ur result,please sit down and I will give you some consultation.
A:ok sure,thanks doc.
D:Erm,I would like to tell you,you got a lung cancer and its too late to treat.
A:What ?! R u sure doctor?You lie me right?Arent you? “no need, less talk more action”
D:im not kidding,its real,please accept the truth,everything will be fine.
A:*Cry

Scene 6
Sex Scene
Bf=Ben
(Phone back after dinner)
A:Ben,r u happy tonight?
B:Sure A,I love you very much,im so happy everytime spend with you.
A: Later come to my hostel ,ok?
B:sure,why not.
B reach,
A:come on baby.
SEX….
A:You r so nice,baby
B:I love you baby
A:This is our first time and the last time too.
STOP*
B:why?
A:After this I wan to begin my single life.(wear clothes)
B:Why?Anything happen?You don’t like me anymore?
A:Yes,ben,u r not suitable to me.(smile and go off)
A start to cry…
Scene 7
(before show)
A:If one day,I got cancer,all of you will come to visit me in hospital?
C:Cheh!Who care?!
B:hey,C.Don like that,A,r u serious?
A: (Laugh) haha,no la..im just kidding..
C:cheh!!
B:don say something imposible,A,be happy k?
A:Smile ^^

Scene 8
(A getting serious)
C:Hey B,you see A always take leave,izzit she wants to leave our team?
B:Erm,no gua,maybe she really have something important to do.
C:Cheh,got anything important then singing and work meh?
B:Erm..Dunno oo..
(calling from hospital)
S=Stuff
S=Can I speak to B please
B=yes,I am
S=I just want to inform you that ur fren,Audrey was in hospital,and she got lung cancer and left few days to survive.
B=What !!!!? (big eyes)
S=She said she wants to meet her teammate,which is you,Christy and Erik
B=Oh oh ,okok,which hospital she’s in?
S=Sunway hospital,room 911
B=ok,thnx,we wil go there as fast as possible,thnx
(no bye bye)
B=C!!!fast fast ,go go go to the the …hospital….erikkk!!!!!come faster…!!!!
C=what ?!!!
E=huh?! Huh?!
B=follow me,faster…
C and E=oh oh oh ..okok…

Scene 9
(hospital)
B=Audrey(hug and cry badly)
A=keep smile
C and E look at each other and start to feel sad
C=Audrey,sorry (tears drop)(but I think I cant make it.)
A=don say sorry to me,my dear.
C=sorry !!!!
E=what what what the fuck…what is going on???(start to few sad)
A=I have to request before I die..
B=no,no no,u wont die A..
C=what is tat?
A=don say sorry to people when you know u done something wrong.
C=how about the second one?
A=Sing the last song which is our competition song.
(guitar sound)
A,B,C sing together and finally cry more than sing …
Then A die with tears..B,C and E hug together…

No comments:

Post a Comment