Wednesday, 19 May 2010

10 Things To Describe Myself

~\(≧▽≦)/~
In secondary time,my teachers called me ghost (阿飘)because i always move (飘啊飘啊飘) around the school.15 rounds per day ? or more than that.Last time i have to wait for my parents to bring me back but when i call them,they will said they're busy..then i have to wait for few hours.I still remember last time i wait from 7am until evening,because our activity suddenly cancer and i didn't have any transport to go back home.Last time i din have much friends,maybe one or two friends in my class,other than this two,they ignore me,maybe im quite stupid == Afterthat,when i had a break or free i will walk around the school non stop.

Another reason was because i like to sing in middle of the night,
so when you sleep and suddenly hear some nice singing voice,
don't hesitate,tats me..

From i entered KDUPG and TOA onwards,i started to become a vampire.I like to do last minute work because of my surrounding peoples and environment.And of course facebook is the strongest reason that i became a vampire.I believe most of Toa-ians consider as a vampire,because of their life style,their time arrangement,leisure and assignments.

Some of my friends called me fish ball,but i know they're joking >.<
It was because last time im the chairman of choir to sell fish ball in canteen day.
One of the guy said,my mouth at least can fill in 10++ fish ball,
when im quiet , i looked ok ,but when i smile ,then he started to laugh (LOL)..

Im like a radio,sometimes i will in silent mode,
but sometimes when im interested with some topic,i will talk louder and louder and non stop.
Just like switch on and off the radio.

Im like a clown.I like to make people laugh,no matter how ugly m i...
Im happy all the time and i feel that happy is the best medicine for human being...
no matter how suffer and sad,i still will look at the mirror and smile...
It's because it's work...
I still remember that when i was small,i cant remember what's the reason to make me cried,then suddenly my mom force me to smile and take a photography.Then im like crazy people (tears+smile)..I felt better after i smile..It's weird but it's work XD

Im like a train,no matter chatting or crying,i will non stop...i can cry for few hours,and i can talk for the whole day too...

I hope that i can be a 大雄 in Doraemon,so that when i need help,Doraemon will help me out.

For now,i think im just a normal robot,i will just follow the instruction to work and never reject,but now im learning how to reject people..

My hand is like an octopus,i use 2 computer at the same time..

I might be a bullet,because sometimes my words will hurt people deeply but actually i dunno and sometimes i will keep talking the same topic,then if they didnt stop me,they will get very hurt..

My life is like hue color..sometimes very dull,sometimes very sharp and contrast..It's interesting,bcz if didnt happen something bad in my life will be boring..everything fine,never suffer,never sad...lol..it's imposible XD...
especially in Malaysia..thief la..rap la..and whatever la..All those crap people ..

No comments:

Post a Comment